Currently I am a Principal Researcher in IMEC interested in various aspects of Systems Design and Implementation including:
- Graph and Rank Regularized Matrix Recovery for Snapshot Spectral Image Demosaicing.
G. Tsagkatakis, M. Bloemen, B. Geelen, M. Jayapala and P. Tsakalides. IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, 5(2), June 2019. [BIB]
- Silicon-Quartz Microcapillary Opto-Fluidic Platform Obtained by CMOS-Compatible Die to Wafer 200 mm Dual Bonding Process.
Giuseppe Fiorentino, Ben Jones, Sophie Roth, Edith Grac, Murali Jayapala, Pieter Bex, Daniel D. De Almeida, Aurelie Humbert and Simone Severi. In Proceedings of Eurosensors 2018 2 1018, November 2018. [BIB]
- Towards Practical Cost Effective Lens Free Imaging.
Abdulkadir Yurt, Richard Stahl, Geert Vanmeerbeeck, Ziduo Lin, Murali Jayapala and Andy Lambrechts. In Optics and Biophotonics in Low-Resource Settings III, March 2017. [BIB]
- PC member of ARCS [2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009]
- PC member of SOC [2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007]
- PC member of ODES [2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007] Workshop (with CGO)
- PC member of CACS 
- PC member of BiC  Workshop (with ISCA)
- Publicity Chair of ASAP 2008
- PC member of SCOPES 2008 Workshop (with DATE)