Currently I am a Principal Researcher in IMEC interested in various aspects of Systems Design and Implementation including:
- System-level Analysis and Design for RGB-NIR CMOS Camera.
Bert Geelen, Nick Spooren, Klaas Tack, Andy Lambrechts and Murali Jayapala. In Photonic Instrumentation Engineering IV, Feb 2017. [BIB]
- Towards Practical Cost Effective Lens Free Imaging.
Abdulkadir Yurt, Richard Stahl, Geert Vanmeerbeeck, Ziduo Lin, Murali Jayapala and Andy Lambrechts. In Optics and Biophotonics in Low-Resource Settings III, March 2017. [BIB]
- RGB-NIR Active Gated Imaging.
Nick Spooren, Bert Geelen, Klaas Tack, Andy Lambrechts, Murali Jayapala, Ran GInat, Yaara David, Eyal Levi and Yoav Grauer. In Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications XII, Sep 2016. [BIB]
- PC member of ARCS [2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009]
- PC member of SOC [2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007]
- PC member of ODES [2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007] Workshop (with CGO)
- PC member of CACS 
- PC member of BiC  Workshop (with ISCA)
- Publicity Chair of ASAP 2008
- PC member of SCOPES 2008 Workshop (with DATE)